3rd course report 2

This year I studied remotely, because I was not in the country, and despite this, I did such tasks and projects for the entire period.

I’ll leave everything below with links.

Armenian bread / Lavash – We had a project to write about something important in the culture of Armenia, which was included in the UNESCO list. I chose Armenian bread and wrote about its meaning and traditions in our country.

New Year’s traditions of the peoples of the world – Here was a task to learn about strange and amazing New Year traditions from different countries.

The New Yorker – Girl – Here I translated a beautiful text by the New Yorker, which speaks of the trampled rights of women, where everyone is always very picky about this fair sex.

The right to vote: Emmeline Pankhurst and 9 other suffragettes who influenced world history The purpose of this project was to talk about women’s rights. I chose the suffragists and the history of their beginnings, the whole struggle.

The rest is already connected with the regions and various topics about Armenia.

Ethnography and culture of Armenia. films, literature, architecture

Gyumri, the city of cinema – Gyumri as such is considered a legendary and beautiful city in the Shirak region, in which many films were shot about our people and their traditions. The buildings in which all these films were filmed, such as “Hollywood Yard”, “Varem-merem” balcony, “Vardushens House” and the stairs from the film “Tango of Our Childhood”, are in dire need of refurbishment/repair.

Theater funds

Mountainography of Tavush region: mountains and caves – Tavush region is one of those that own a rich resource of mountains and caves. This is how I want to show you some of these beautiful places in mountainography. The most important of them are Mount Ijevan, Mount Sartsapat, Miapor and Tesilk.

Castles and forts of Gegharkunik regionDuring the II-I millennia BC there were many palaces and fortresses in our Gegharkunik region. Unfortunately, all of them did not remain safe and sound. They were either broken, or they experienced various natural disasters․ Such fortresses are Beardi Head, Lchashen, Tsovaberd, Tsovak, Teishebain.

The mountains of Lori region – For me, Lori region ranks first in mountainous and forest areas. I could not pass by this fact and decided to show the wonderful mountains of Lori, such as Urasar, Achkasar, Tejler, Jasar and Bazumtar.

The wonders of the Syunik region I really love this region very much, although I have never been there and therefore I decided to show you the wonderful sights of the Syunik region.

Kotayk Region

Tatev monastery complex

Also other tasks and lessons that we took

Literary Cafe 

Vanadzor

By Region – My Armenia

Meeting with American author Gregory Diehl

Eveline

English flashmob – 1, 2

(Last Report – here)